Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ghana 3.0

Well here we go again! Three days to departure and I'm once again weighing my luggage at the bus station. This time, though, it may be understandable since I'm packing for two and a half months.  That's correct, I have a ten week mandate in Accra with the Non-formal Education Division and I cannot wait to return.

So stay tuned. There will no doubt be the usual airport shenanigans and who knows what at customs: last year everyone was being photographed and finger printed. I anticipate reporting on a lovely reunion with beloved Juliana, Nicholas and Eric at Suma Court.  


For those of you who missed my Leave for Change blog on the University of Guelph site, I'll bring you up to date as we go.


Three days to take off. Let the packing and re-packing games begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment